EU Regulation / 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The present Privacy (and cookies) Policy has the purpose of describing the management methods of the services owned and managed by www.carciofodimontelupone.it, with reference to the processing of personal data of users / visitors who consult them and / or who are registered.
Www.carciofodimontelupone.it treats all personal data of users / visitors of the services offered, in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national legislation on privacy and, in particular of the EU Regulation / 2016/679.
1) To use the services offered by www.carciofodimontelupone.it it is possible to request the compilation of registration forms, containing fields for the provision of mandatory and optional personal data. The provision of personal data indicated as mandatory is necessary to complete the registration procedure; therefore the failure or partial provision of such data makes it impossible to register for and use the services. The provision of non-mandatory data is optional; therefore their failure or partial conferment does not prevent to register and use the services. The personal data requested by www.carciofodimontelupone.it for subscription to the services may differ depending on the registration form used.
2) Www.carciofodimontelupone.it retains the technical data relating to the connections (log) to allow the security checks required by law and in order to improve the quality of the services offered and customize them in relation to the needs of users / visitors. Www.carciofodimontelupone.it, in compliance with the current provisions of the law, registers the log files. These data do not allow identification of the user except following a series of processing and interconnection operations, and necessarily through data provided by other providers. Transactions that can be carried out only upon request of the competent Judicial Authorities, authorized to do so by express legal provisions aimed at preventing and / or repressing crimes. On the website of www.carciofodimontelupone.it, temporary markers (cookies) are used that allow you to access the site faster. By cookie is meant the information, active for the duration of the connection, which is transmitted by www.carciofodimontelupone.it to the user's computer in order to allow rapid identification.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer to allow the website to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored on Google's servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The user can disable cookies by changing the browser settings, he warns that such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to all or part of the site. The sending by users / visitors of their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests by e-mail, entails the acquisition by www.carciofodimontelupone.it of the sender's address and / or any other personal data, these data will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service, and will be disclosed to third parties only if it is necessary to comply with the requests of users / visitors themselves.
3) With express consent freely, explicitly and in a differentiated form with respect to the different purposes of treatment, by selecting the box "Consent to send advertising material" present in the registration forms for the services, personal data may be processed for thesending by e-mail commercial information, advertising and promotional material relating to the services of www.carciofodimontelupone.it and / or to third party services or products selected on the basis of the data provided in the relevant registration form. The consent for the processing purposes referred to in this point 3) is optional; therefore, following a possible refusal, the data will be processed for the only purposes indicated above. It will also be possible after registration, automatically and without costs, to object to the processing of data and not to receive promotional and / or commercial communications, keeping the subscription to the Services, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page in all communications advertising sent by www.carciofodimontelupone.it.
4) The personal data, collected and stored in the databases of www.carciofodimontelupone.it, are processed by employees and / or collaborators of the data controller as persons in charge. They are not subject to disclosure or communication to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the information and / or law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this.
5) The treatment is carried out through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the current regulatory provisions on the subject. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Www.carciofodimontelupone.it cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
6) The data controller is www.carciofodimontelupone.it, who can use them for all the purposes identified in this statement.
Users / visitors have the right to exercise the rights provided by the EU Regulation / 2016/679. At any time through the automatic cancellation link present at the end of each communication, or by sending the request by post, fax or email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by exercising the right of withdrawal from all the subscribed services, it is possible to request the total cancellation of the data provided.
7) Right of access to personal data and other rights pursuant to EU Regulation / 2016/679:
- The interested has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested has the right to obtain the indication of:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
When browsing the channels of the www.carciofodimontelupone.it network, you view or click on an advertisement provided by "Third Parties" it is possible that the content of a cookie is updated; the information contained in the cookie, collected in strictly anonymous form, could be aimed at showing advertisements of greater interest to users, both within the website of www.carciofodimontelupone.it and others.
Www.carciofodimontelupone.it verifies in advance that the "Third Parties", as part of the personalized advertising service, formally undertake not to collect information that may allow for personal identification (for example, name, address, Email, telephone number and sensitive data), and that the above activity is carried out in full compliance with the privacy legislation in force in Italy and the "IAB framework" relating to "OBA" (Online Behavioral Advertising).
For more information on "behavioral advertising" and related cookies, as well as to deactivate their use and personalized advertising service, we suggest you consult the guide published on the site. www.youronlinechoices.com, also available in Italian.
9) In some channels of the network of www.carciofodimontelupone.it there may be commercial advertising conveyed by Google Italy through the service called AdSense. This service uses a cookie system to monitor users' interests. Please refer to the following link for further information: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
Go to Terms and conditions.